I always read those magazines and they would list 25 random facts about someone. I always thought they were fun, so here’s my list!
1. I’m terrified of birds. I can do bugs, snakes, but not birds.
2. I can live off Pho. Noodles mmmm. Soup mmmm
3. I’ve been best friends with my 2 best friends Lincy and Vicki for over 13 years.
4. I love being a big sister!
5. My mom is one of my best friends.
6. I always put on chapstick after I shower.
7. If you don’t like Disneyland or the sitcom Friends, I don’t know if we can be friends…
8. I lost the person I loved the most on this planet 3 years ago. (My grandma)
9. I have a little lisp when I talk. It’s worse when I wear my retainers hahaha
10. I can never work in a environment where I don’t interact with people.
11. I’ve been planning my wedding since I was like 10.
12. I was a choir geek in high school. Advanced, Chamber, and Show Choir to be exact! haha
13. I would love to have 2 daughters when I’m older.
14. I wish I could read more. Used to read for leisure, but college ruined that haha
15. I hate the sound of metals clinking each other like utensils. Cringe…
16. I’ve been to Taiwan more times than I’ve been to Vegas.
17. I love the smell of coffee in the morning.
18. I try to life with a positive attitude!
19. I’m currently obsessed with the song Wonder by Daphne Khoo and Anchor by Tritonal
20. I never been IN love with someone. Dream man, are you out there? haha
21. I snore in my sleep. My college roommate had to wear earplugs…Sorry Tiff!
22. I prefer savory food over sweets! Egg over pancakes in the morning for me :)
23. I sleep somewhat propped up. I wake up dizzy when I sleep flat.
24. When I have enough money, I want to surprise my parents with plane tickets somewhere they always wanted to go. They deserve it!
25. I’m a firm believe in pursing a dream, because we only have one life to live. We better be doing a career we love or being involved with something we care a lot about :)
Hope more people do these! They are so interesting to read for me :)
xclusivesession❤OUT SEPTEMBER 15
❤Tritonal - Anchor (Original Mix)❤
"Even the strong cry when no one’s looking
we try not to be scared on the outside…”
- “Weak” Daphne Khoo
It’s been a while since I’ve been emotionally connected to a song, but this song just hits home. Many of my friends and family know that I’ve been on a constant journey of self discovery and finding myself in my career. To do this, I decided to move to the city where I see best fit for this…LA.
Many people see my life and think I live this amazing life, and in many ways I can say I’ve been blessed to be given the opportunities I’ve been given. Yes, I am definitely lucky to have a dream internship with passionate people who I can now call my good friends.
However, through this process of establishing myself in my career I was faced with hardships that people might or not relate to. One hardship I struggle the most with is being away from all my family and friends from close high school and college. Being away from my mom is especially tough. It’s such a drastic change from coming home to your loving family, home cooked food on the table, late night talks with my mom and my brother, random outings from my college roommates(all moved back to the bay)/high school friends to coming home to a room that feels semi foreign and not having anyone to debrief a day with. There are times where I feel lonely and isolated from my loved ones. I do have friends scattered here and there, but to be away from the people that know me in and out is hard.
To be honest, this may not seem like a big deal to many, but it definitely is something I’ve been struggling with. I always aim to be this strong, independent woman so I guess I try not to let my struggles seem apparent. It has always been one of my life goals to create positive impact and be some kind of hope to people who are pursing their dreams. Any signs of weakness sometimes make me feel like I can’t accomplish these goals. In many ways showing any signs of weakness leave me vulnerable and makes me feel as if I’m not that strong, independent woman I want to be.
After listening to this song and thinking about my life (and crying haha), I realize I’m human. I am vulnerable sometimes and I need those moments to cry when I want to. Just as much as I need laughter in my life, I also need to moments to cry when I’m sad.
No, I am not going to move back and give up on my dream due to moments of weakness. Life is a journey of self discovery with bumps along the road. I know with time I’ll develop stronger friendships with people here and take steps closer to my dream. I AM ready for more moments of weaknesses along with more moments of success and happiness.
I just need to remember…
"…it’s not weak to be weak at all"
- “Weak” Daphne Khoo (Thank you Daphne for this beautiful song)
(If you actually read all this and it made sense, props to you! haha)
Out at our first location scout for the feature!
Hehehe Guess who wrote this one ;)
Wanna know what Wong Fu’s been up to lately? Check out the latest intern blog!